Selfpub tips from one of the best…
You have worked hard – maybe for years – to write this magnificant book and now you want to publish it, always in the hope to become a bestseller author. Take your time now and do it the professional way, like a traditional publisher. There are several important steps to go, no matter if you create an e-book or a traditional paper book.
1. Let it edit, edit and edit some more – by professionals.
2. Find a superb title for your book.
3. Create a brilliant cover image.
4. Write a splendid description for your back cover including blurbs.
5. Hire a professional book designer (or formatter for your e-book)
6. Get lots of reviewers
If you ignore all other advices, don’t overlook this one: Hire professional copy AND content editors. Bad editing immediately mark you as an amateur and your book wouldn’t be taken seriously. Get…
View original post 801 more words